Basic package includes
- Five nights lodging at Lakewatch Manor, an historic inn in Rockland, Maine.
- Breakfasts freshly prepared on site by Lakewatch Manor’s fine chefs.
- Sunday afternoon welcome reception.
- Morning and afternoon instruction, Monday-Thursday.
- Guided trip to Monhegan Island on Friday, including painting from a private Monhegan property with views of Mañana made famous by Rockwell Kent. Includes ferry.
Optional meal plan
(Strongly recommended so participants can relax and paint.)
Fresh, local and delicious Manor specialties for 5 lunches/4 dinners
Non-residential (commuter) rate
Workshop instruction only, residence off-site.
Available on Request
- Non-painting partner accommodations.
- Extended stay to tour galleries and museums.
- Shuttle service from local airport, bus and train station.
- Available on request
- Private portfolio critique.
Lakewatch Manor, (www.lakewatchmanor.com)
built in 1767, is the ideal mid-coast destination
for the workshop. The charming, lushly
landscaped three acre property on the shore of
Lake Chickawaukie is an easy bike or walk to
Rockland’s vibrant downtown and oceanfront.
Each suite has a lakeview and a queen bed with
private bath. Eco-sensibility is reflected in both
housekeeping and landscaping practices.
Photo by Carolyn Mrazek